Humidity and Temperature Data Logger
Product Code: ZTH-DLOG
£ 90.00 GBP
Ideal for educational use and as a valuable piece of fieldwork equipment, the Humidity and Temperature data logger is designed for efficient monitoring of temperature & humidity values simultaneously. Its compact and easy-to-use design has dual channel data logger for accurate data recording.
Whether you require this humidity and temperature meter as a teaching resource, to carry out research or even to monitor temperature and humidity levels as part of your industry regulations, this piece of equipment is highly reliable to record accurate readings.
This instrument is ideal for constant monitoring in environments where a record of data traceability is required.
Compact and easy-to-use dual channel data logger for efficient monitoring and data collection of temperature and humidity values.
View our product video for full details and instructions of this product brought to you by Geopacks.
- -40° to 70°C x 0.1°, 0% to 100%RH x 0.1%
- Measures °C or °F
- USB interface for set-up and data transfer to PC or Laptop
- Set-up allows the user to select logging rate, unit of measurement, recording settings, Alarm limits and to enable & disable LEDs
- User selectable logging intervals – Min 1 second Max 24 hours
- Logs up to 16,350 temperature and 16,350 humidity readings
- Green LED for Logging Confirmation
- 2 programmable Alarm thresholds (High/Low)
- Red LED if Alarm limits are exceeded
- Large 29mm LCD display for time and date (changes between the date & time every 10 secs) and current readings
- Min/Max values and logger full indicator
- Low Battery indication
- Impact-resistant ABS and rubber moulded case, wall holder and padlock
- Analysis software with graphical display of data – total readings, zoom facility to individual readings, visual indication of Alarm levels, summary of data logging settings & readings and data list of results
- Readings downloaded can be exported to a Microsoft Excel Spread sheet
- Supplied with wall holder, padlock, software, USB cable and battery